PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Many thanks for the answer to a question from June, 02nd 15 : 23. You could not give m...

Margarita
21.06.2004, 10:17
Many thanks for the answer to a question from June, 02nd 15 : 23. You could not give me advice or council (though not children's), where it is better to address to find the reason of my hirsutism (at a normal hormonal level). I addressed in the Endocrinologic or Endocrinology center of Russian Academy of Medical Science, there the doctor "Bionomics" (it simply ridiculously has told or said!) also has advised me to accept "Marvelon" which as I have found out later possesses weakly androgenic effect, instead of antiandrogenic. In an out-patient department where I am served, the doctor the gynecologist has suggested me to accept Tri-Mersi. And without any hormonal research, has simply given out the scheme or plan " Individual selection OK " (firms Organon) and has advised most on strelochkam to choose OK. I consider or count, what is it also is not serious. Advise, please, where there are good experts on this question. In advance I thank. Excuse, what not on a subject of your conference, but I think, that you can respond me.

Krivskaja L.K.
23.06.2004, 01:21
Dear Margarita! Try to address on Faculty of Endocrinology RMAPO. She is located on the basis of hospital of Ministry of Railways which is on street Chasrvaja (m. the Airport). Unfortunately, at me their phone was not saved, but you can call in sapravochnuju hospitals and you will connect to faculty.
There are 2 cores (besides set rare or infrequent) the reasons of a hirsutism: a polycystosis of ovaries and congenital dysfunction of a cortex of adrenals (the nonclassical or erased form). They, as a rule, also should be excluded. Though, it is necessary to tell or say, that not always it is possible to establish or install the reason. But also in this case antiandrogenic therapy, instead of Tri-Mersi should be spent grammotnaja.