PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello we live in Latvia. To my kid of 5 months, at it or him not semmetrich...

Stashkevich About
20.06.2004, 09:09
Hello we live in Latvia. To my kid of 5 months, at it or him not semmetrichny cords or crimps on popke. In S-Petersburg. Went to institute of name Turmena. Have made US, there is not a strong dysplasia, (so to us have told or said) whether it is necessary to do or make still rengen, how much or as far as it is harmful? And in general what actions from our party or side should be?

Porohnja V.S.
21.06.2004, 17:11
The US in a children's orthopedics does not give absolutely any information. It would be necessary to make urgently x-ray pictures t/joints in a direct projection. It is not harmful. Send pictures.

O.Stashkevich
22.06.2004, 05:17
Thanks you for the answer, a picture have made, there is a dysplasia, but the concrete diagnosis from them not dobyoshsja, therefore it would be desirable to learn or find out on which address to you to send a picture. And more one question, to us have told or said what to see a course of a disease it would be necessary to give a load on legs or pinches, instead of whether will aggravate it illness or disease so will have to dress rasporku?

Porohnja V.S.
22.06.2004, 23:43
Run from such doctors who should finish the patient, whether to learn or find out he is sick!! Pictures send on the address: 125445, Russia, Moscow, the Leningrad highway 112 2 469. I shall return them to you. Also do not forget to send the telegraphic transfer the sum equivalent $ 20.