PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my son 5, 6 months, c full, other children are not present...

julija
22.06.2004, 12:20
Hello, the doctor! To my son 5, 6 months, c full, other children are not present. Sijunja the last year has ceased to talk to relatives (the daddy the aunt the grandmother and the grandfather) talks only to me. Goes to a kindergarten there fine communicates with all children and tutors. In the rest the normal cheerful child, did not test any stresses, the house a situation quiet, liking. Tried to talk to it or him on this subject he each time speaks a miscellaneous (that it offend though its or his all very much like and naturally do not offend speaks, that he wishes to talk to them, but to him as if that that inside stirs or prevents as a barrier any.) help or assist to understand please, and that I very strongly worry. Thought Earlier will pass or take place, but this status was strongly tightened or delayed by something. In advance thanks for the answer. Very much we hope for your help.

Pisarenko N.A.
22.06.2004, 23:35
Show the child to the psychologist - to understand a situation, not seeing neither it or him, nor parents (even mum), it is impossible.