PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! My daughter 4 and a half of a year. In an out-patient department to us ska...

Irina
21.06.2004, 07:48
Hello, the doctor! My daughter 4 and a half of a year. In an out-patient department to us have told or said, that at it or her a short sublingual bridle. What does it mean? And whether it is possible to correct speech of the child, not cutting a bridle? Thanks.

Xenia
22.06.2004, 20:25
Irina, does not utter what sounds your girl?
1. The truncated or massive sublingual bridle (sublingual ligament or cord;sheaf) complicates movements of tongue as fixes it or him at a bottom or fundus of an oral cavity. Therefore sounds, proiznosimye with participation of a forward part of tongue, can is said iskazhyonno, to be absent or replaced with easier or lighter;more mild on an articulation. It is a lot of such sounds. The pronunciation of sounds R, L i/or their soft variants more often suffers.
2. If disturbance of speech of the child is based or founded;established on defect podzychnoj ligaments or cords to correct speech, not cutting a bridle, it is possible. It goes right in case of regular logopedic employment or occupations. See the answer for Kateriny for October, 10th.
3. Address to the logopedist in an out-patient department on a residence. If problems with speech are really extremely complicated iz-for given defect (and even after logopedic employment or occupations) it will be necessary to cut or undercut a sublingual bridle. Visiting of the given expert already at this age is necessary. Correct speech of the child before entering in school! Before the reference or manipulation to the logopedist necessarily receive the conclusion of the neuropathologist and LORa.