PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my boy 7, 5 years. Studies in 1 m a class. Suffers epile...

Natasha
19.06.2004, 20:41
Hello! To my boy 7, 5 years. Studies in 1 m a class. Suffers an epilepsy, a syndrome of hyperactivity with deficiency of attention, on a strict protein-free diet. A problem at us in any pathological fatigability when business concerns or touches performance of homeworks. Zastaivt it is simply impossible, handwriting awful, to him it is given with great work. I did not think at all, that so it will be difficult to study. The child almost yet does not read (though were already disaccustomed half a year). In a class 8 person, a situation normal, but lessons set very much. I am am excited, that with the child, having written one letter, practically instantly falls asleep behind a table, and it occurs or happens at any time irrespective of, he has slept or not, morning or day or evening on a court yard. Such sensation, that at it or him works any internal protective mechanism, and he is disconnected or switched-off at least hour on 2. The child with behavioural problems (hysterics, nervoticheskie reactions, autopodobnoe behaviour), zadrezhka basically graphic praksisa and a fine motility. Speaks in general not bad. Very sluggish, one letter writes at least minute, propisej we spend not less than 2 3 hours for page. A strong tremor of handles, iz-for it or this awful handwriting. ON the mathematician or mathematics - too hardly goes. But it is little bit better, than the letter. The QUESTION: than it is possible to help or assist the child? How to react to its or his spontaneous disconnects during the moment of performance of lessons? He very obligatory boy and to come with outstanding lessons to a class is simple cannot. 2 hour dream very much to us stirs or prevents, because we have not time to make lessons (he can fall asleep above tetradkoj even if just prsnulsja after a day time dream). And we so are excruciated. The teacher in a course but while anything radical offer us cannot. The child accepts anticonvulsant preparations and metabolic preparations (at the child disturbance aminokislotnogo an exchange). In preparations of a problem is not present, we accept them for a long time and under the strict control of the doctor and EEG. In advance I thank for the answer.

Pisarenko N.A.
21.06.2004, 08:59
Natasha, I should know answers to two questions: 1. This fatigability concerns or touches only studies, or all activity of the child, and 2. What the neuropathologist in occasion of this all considers or counts - whether there is it exclusively consequence or investigation of disease and a side effect of preparations, or there are also psychological factors? Depending on it or this solves a question on an opportunity of a psychotherapy with the child.

Natasha
22.06.2004, 14:59
1. This fatigability in a greater degree concerns or touches lessons. Or any, in my opinion, not desirable activity for it or him.

2. The neuropathologist considers or counts, what is it NOT the SIDE EFFECT of medicines unequivocally. to. We drink these medicines for a long time and before such was not. Advised to address to the psychiatrist, but there to us have told or said, that we yet its or his patients.