PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! It seemed to me, that today my younger son some words and...

Natasha
21.06.2004, 13:53
Hello! It seemed to me, that today my younger son says some words and syllables several times. For example: Where de-de-yes? (Grandfather) Give lyo-lyo-lju! (lyolja, at us it is a dummy). Not always and not all so repeats words. To the child year and 9 months This stammering or not? Forgive or Excuse, if a question silly, but I did not collide or face earlier with such problems. In general he speaks much but not clearly, passing or missing some syllables and letters or altering them on the lad. Thanks!

Agashkina O.M.
22.06.2004, 13:04
Natalia, is better to receive consultation at the neuropathologist and the logopedist internally! I do not exclude, what is it simply physiological halts characteristic for the certain period of development of speech. Repetitions in speech malysha-this consequence or investigation of that development of thinking advances development of its or his speech opportunities. But, to be absolutely quiet, it is better to receive consultation INTERNALLY. Success!