PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At my daughter, her 14 years, enough often go a blood...

Anna.
21.06.2004, 11:38
Hello, the doctor! At my daughter, her 14 years, enough often go a blood from a nose. The analysis of a blood, from a finger, has shown all within the limits of norm or rate. But at it or her sometimes happens raised or increased by a BP. How you think, with what it can be connected and what thus to do or make? And here still, how much are your consultations where you are located?! Thanks.

The doctor Belief With.
22.06.2004, 12:25
Dear Anna! Nasal bleedings in the teenage period often meet iz-for PAG (a boundary arterial hypertensia). Periodic "jumps" of a BP can be connected with a vegeto-vascular dystonia, with a myopathy (a developing myopia), and also with disturbances of a posture down to a scoliosis and juvenilnogo (junoshcheskogo) an osteochondrosis. Therefore consultations of the neuropathologist and the orthopedist, and also some researches (an electrocardiogram, EEG, REG) are necessary for your daughter. As if to me: I live and I work in Sankt-Petersburg. You can write to me on Babyk@km. ru, and we shall discuss a situation and an opportunity of internal consultation. Health!