PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravtsvujte! My daughter 1 year, but she till now on April, 11th is executed...

Marina
19.06.2004, 05:58
Zdravtsvujte! My daughter 1 year on April, 11th is executed, but she till now does not go yet. She very mobile, quickly creeps, itself costs or stands. What to undertake, that she has more likely gone?

Mum of the kid
19.06.2004, 14:45
My child has gone to year and month. Even hardly is more senior still. Before went for the handle. And you goes for the handle? It is pleasant to usually children. And there and itself will go... And in general, - to mine, it is not necessary to force to go it or her - as the backbone will be ready, itself will understand, and will go. Wait. Yet that age to panic. And still try it or her to put at a sofa, for example, and sit down on kortochki a stone's throw away, call, having opened arms or hand - the child will want to go to you. And play.

Tatyana
20.06.2004, 23:02
Marina do not hurry up to force to go a daughter, at meja too such desire was. Very much it would be desirable that more likely the beginnings itself to go, but we have gone or send only to 1, 2 years, before went for the handle and in any way did not wish to go itself, and then to me the orthopedist has told or said what is it even not badly, has gone then osoznanno. Not prezhivaete and success to you.

Lala
22.06.2004, 09:11
Sama poidet kogda reshit chto gotova. Moya toge v god i 10 dnei sama poshla i menshe padala potom.