PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son of 8 years, from 1 year it is sick of an epilepsy. In it or this to year has finished the first kl...

Alla T
19.06.2004, 00:34
To my son of 8 years, from 1 year it is sick of an epilepsy. In it or this to year has finished the first class - correctional, but reads very badly - 7 10 words in a minute, often rearranges letters places, for example "he" reads "but", long words does not read up, the familiar text reads on memory, and verses remembers hardly. Heard, what it is possible to check up hemispheres of a brain, what is this the test? What special techniques for training to reading for such children are?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
20.06.2004, 08:48
Consultation nejropsihologa is necessary to such children. Plus one more moment - intellectual problems at children with an epilepsy can be connected both with disease, and with spent treatment, in the latter case it is necessary to spend correction of treatment for depression of by-effects. So ask these questions to the treating doctor, he should direct the child on necessary inspections (and it is strange, that till now has not directed).

Natasha
21.06.2004, 06:54
Alla, hello! To My boy too 8 years and since 1, 5 years at us epipristupy. We too were disaccustomed in the first class worse than ever. We read 2 3 words in a minute, on memory in general nothing reads, therefore as does not remember, handwriting otvratnyj, cannot write on hearing, considers or counts disgustingly.
If you in Moscow, we recommend to visit or attend NECESSARILY nejropsihologa (we on results of testing are engaged with nejropsihologom and she promises to help or assist with problems with study).

And more - to us doctors have appointed or nominated nootropnye preparations for stimulation of mental development. Raneshe always were afraid iz-for attacks but when study has not gone at all, have risked. It became little bit easier.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
22.06.2004, 08:41
I shall add to Natasha's report, as not in Moscow to nejropsihologu it is necessary to go too. At what here geography?