PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I bring up one two children. To the younger son eight le...

Maria
21.06.2004, 14:06
Hello the doctor! I bring up one two children. To the younger son eight years. The father often sees it or him also the child kak-as if what does not require, but he constantly dreams that it or he had many money, and recently to me has suggested to help or assist on the house for money. I try to explain, what is it a bad way of earning money. And more, he never wishes to understand, that there are moments when I cannot buy or purchase to him a sweet or toys (simply there is no money), he all the same demands and takes offence. How to me to be and in what is it can pour out in some years?

Pisarenko N.A.
22.06.2004, 04:08
Navskidku, not seeing the child: it is connected with a disadvantage of love, probably, with its or his sensation, that it or him like insufficiently. In general in these occasions it is necessary to speak much with the child - about feelings and a difference between gifts and love.
Pour out it can in the worst variant in the consumer approach and possible or probable larceny. How to be - it is impossible to establish or install such things precisely and the more so to advise, not seeing the child and nothing knowing about family. Conduct the boy on internal reception and understand.