PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the monthly child have made nsg and have registered course of treatment: (is also vchd 60/...

Victoria
11.06.2004, 18:28
To the monthly child have made nsg and have registered course of treatment: (is also vchd 60/61)
kaveton 1/4* 2-1, Diacarbum 1/4* 1-2, asparkam 1/4* 2 raza-2, Pantogamum 0, 25 - 1/4* 2 times - 1

Whether is not present here netochnostej-search? It is so much chemistry to one kid? On what to pay attention?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
14.06.2004, 15:57
Attention to turn that NSG do not treat is necessary. Treat the sick person. Besides the traditional cocktail to which basically cannot for something cure is appointed or nominated.

Victoria
17.06.2004, 17:58
You are right, certainly, results NSG - detection of any cyst caused or called by disturbance of a circulation during pregnancy or sorts or labors. After your answer I in general am close to a panic - to not drink, time does not help or assist? And than then to help or assist the kid?

Victoria
21.06.2004, 05:59
At it or her VCHD - 60 and 61 (at the left and on the right), tell or say, and you could not look or see pictures NSG? I can send them on el. To mail or to approach or drop in on reception, prompt, as well as where...

Nogovitsyn V.J.
22.06.2004, 00:16
Cysts are not necessarily connected with a pathology. Besides once again I repeat, NSG with a cyst, probable disturbances of a circulation and t. The item is an indirect information. Treat not it or her, and the patient with complaints and objective changes at survey. All researches is only the help to the attending physician in a direction of diagnostic search. " VCHD 60 and 61 " is a nonsense, VCHD nobody can measure without opening a skull. Arrive to me can freely, call on job with 9.00 up to 15.00 (coordinates under the link to surnames).