PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. To my son 3 years. Approximately one year ago at it or him have found hum...

Natalia
21.06.2004, 12:47
Hello the doctor. To my son 3 years. Approximately one year ago at it or him have found hums in heart, but the doctor after has ECG told or said, that these hums I do not stir or prevent to the child, that it's OK. Whether it is necessary to be checked up again after time? Thanks

Tutelman K.M.
21.06.2004, 22:53
If your cardiologist on 100 % is assured or confident (on auskultativnoj to a picture - auscultation, to a clinical status of the child, an electrocardiogram), that hums functional observations it is not required. However it is necessary to consider, that the electrocardiogram only can indirectly reflect presence at the child of this or that heart disease. Now for specification of the reason of hums, exception of an organic pathology of heart it is used EhoKG.

Consultation of the cardiologist and cardiologic inspection (an electrocardiogram, EhoKG, etc.) you can pass or take place in unit of a cardiology of the Moscow scientific research institute of pediatrics and DH. Ph. 483 70 92 Tutelman Konstantin Moiseevich. Also you can communicate with me, having sent the contact information (for example, Moscow phone) on e-mail tutelman@mail. ru.