PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My kid (6 months) had red maculae on a neck (they...

Irina
13.06.2004, 17:02
Hello. My kid (6 months) had red maculae on a neck (they extend only prior to the beginning of clothes (a neck), and do not go below here already in current of week). Most likely they are caused or called by that (they do not increase or are not enlarged and do not decrease, and cost or stand on a place), that the kid often and it is a lot of sljunjavit (so the house nurse has told or said). In a drugstore to us have advised to buy or purchase Brentan 2 % (creme). We apply it or him three days, and result any. What is this a preparation and whether it is necessary to apply it or him (I can not read through anotatsiju as all on foreign jaeyke)? Can you will prompt any national agents as medicines of our manufacture are not accessible to me in general. Thanks.

Marina
14.06.2004, 22:58
Irina, I do not know, can at you and other reason, but we on the NECK had maculae, and it was the allergy, and has begun too months in 7. The allergist is necessary to you... We too all over again have written off or have copied that is hot and zaprelo... Has then started to comb.

Irina
16.06.2004, 05:55
At us only thoracal vskarmlivavnie. From it or this too there can be maculae?

Irina
17.06.2004, 18:50
Marinas, and at you these maculae extended? If yes, as? You will advise What national agents to me?

Marina
18.06.2004, 17:11
rsprostranjalis. Snachla were only under a chin, strongly did not disturb. Have then gone or send then on the party or side of a neck, sideways. It became then appreciable, that they are scratched, especially at night (but not every day). Then he began to tear apart... Then maculae became as though with obodkom such... Then I look, already on a flank same begins... National agents I do not know. Tried or tasted everyone chistotel, only is worse. Children's Vitaon has only a little removed or has only a little taken off an itch. All the same all was bad, to ane have gone or send to doctors, I have not sat down on a diet, it or him have planted or put too, have written out any medicines, etc. Especially I pay your attention, that from THORACAL FEEDING maculae can be without ceremony why is not present because if YOU eat something, that does not approach or suit the child it he all receives chrez your milk. So the diet and observation of the doctor, and not the divisional most likely is necessary to you, it is useless. Search for the allergist. And for God's sake do not think, that refusal of thoracal feeding will solve problems. On the contrary, can and only will be worse... A diet, a diet!!!!

Irina
19.06.2004, 21:29
Marinas. Thanks for advice or councils and answers, thanks that there is time to write to me. And through what is the time your kid after occurrence of maculae began to comb them?

Albanova V.I.
20.06.2004, 18:06
Unfortunately, I do not know such preparation. It is possible to apply weak corticosteroid agents of type gidrokortizonovoj ointments or Prednisolonum not for long. Turn the close attention on a diet.

Marina
21.06.2004, 16:03
Irina, I precisely do not remember, but is far not at once that is why I do not remember, that yet did not scratch, I did not turn special attention... If you only have begun prikorm, be extremely ostrozhny, at us just after that all and has gone more strongly. Ir, I leave, therefore at once I shall not respond more, want, write Popichek@yandex. ru but when I can respond, I do not know while, can, far not at once. Well and then we shall communicate. Write, if there is a desire. Can, that I shall advise.