PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor, one more important question for me. As in neshem a case a beam...

Alina
19.06.2004, 16:49
Good afternoon the doctor, one more important question for me. As in neshem a case it is better to remove adenoides, I have learned or have found out, that the general or common narcosis happens 2 kinds (in Tushinskoj to hospital at least), one general or common when inhale through a mask and fall asleep, and the second koljat in a vein a preparation, but the child sees all, but then does not remember. How you will recommend the most safe for the child a method?
Here my previous report:
Good afternoon, the doctor. To my daughter of 6 years, 2 years as it is diagnosed adenoides of 2 degrees. The doctor recommends to delete. Frequent otites and colds, difficultly breathes a nose, tonsils are increased. Tell or say please as you consider or count to delete better adenoides under a local or general or common narcosis, and recommend clinic, if under the general or common where it is better to make, provisional cost. We live in Moscow. The child allergenic (an allergy on a fish) and already half a year many psychological pavors. I am afraid to injure local excision even more... Many thanks.

Balashova T.L.
21.06.2004, 15:26
Alina, I can express only the opinion. I consider or count, that intravenous potentsirovanee it is more preferable.