PDA

Просмотр полной версии : DEAR BORIS!!!! IF YOU THOUGH STILL WILL ADVISE TIME SUCH THAT YOU HERE WITH...

NANKA
28.05.2004, 05:18
DEAR BORIS!!!! IF YOU THOUGH STILL WILL advise TIME SUCH THAT YOU HERE ADVISE THAT YOU I very much I SHALL try VYCHESLJAT And WILL be worse. WHO HAS ENTITLED YOU TO FRIGHTEN of PEOPLE And TO ADVISE nemyslemye THINGS to CHILDREN. SIT ON the the PRIEST EXACTLY IF DO NOT WANT PROBLEMS!

Creambird
31.05.2004, 03:05
Has looked or seen topics from last pages - Anything osuditelnogo Boris has not told or said. I suspect, that he the physician. A bronchitis 8 mi to the monthly child really treat antibiotics, as well as practically any bacteriemic or bacterial infection at this age. And in the rest he, seems to me, correctly advises. And that frightens... Well - he describes the inferior variants, but in fact from it or this there is more than advantage or benefit, than what to tell or say, that no trouble, and then complication will develop from the measures not accepted in time. The same health of children...

The anonym
03.06.2004, 18:41
I understand all but the normal doctor will not frighten and on the contrary to calm or abirritate. And antibiotics at once do not treat. Or you wish to plant or put to the child a liver?

Creambird
04.06.2004, 07:30
We do not wish to plant or put. Simply in 8 months it is very complex or difficult to recover from a bronchitis (an otitis, an angina, a pneumonia...) without antibiotics - imunnaja the system is badly developed. In 2 years - please - UHF, quartz, koloidnoe silver - all at your service. Believe - doctors do not wish anybody to poison or persecute with antibiotics. But it is possible to wait much more complex or difficult complications, illness or disease can release or let off a little, and then be shown again - by a pneumonia, a meningitis, an otitis - at small all very quickly occurs or happens. Clearly, that a choice for you. Can calm or abirritate itself some subjects, that doctors want to you a harm and the planted or put liver)))

Kulik
07.06.2004, 06:06
Uvazhamamja Nanka. You have strongly intimidated kogda-that antibiotics. Such situation is familiar to me, you are incurable... Your emotional problems do not give you the right to attack on decent people. Excuse, but your performance or statement is more similar to market abuse. Or it is your normal style?

nanka
08.06.2004, 18:55
Know I not a silly woman I called a doctor. I am simple yesterday when there was a day off has asked than and as.

Creambird
11.06.2004, 02:24
Also what you were recommended by the divisional? He in a hospital does not drag you?

Creambird
14.06.2004, 16:35
And in general it is interesting) the diagnosis a bronchitis you means have put independently on Sunday??? How, if not a secret? Therefore as not being vrachem and not having a stethoscope near at hand I of it or this to do or make I am not able (can tell?

The anonym
15.06.2004, 02:06
Is not present does not drag. I thanks God not in Russia live

Nastja
16.06.2004, 22:29
Can you live and not in Russia, but habits have remained with you sovdepnye:)))

Not-doctor
18.06.2004, 00:39
OFF: " the Normal doctor " will give the objective information, instead of "to intimidate or "calm" or "abirritate". Boris can have medical education, but, I doubt, that he the doctor (a parameter - literacy).

S. er
18.06.2004, 16:43
boriska dumocka u durocki.

S. er
19.06.2004, 09:52
boriska dumocka u durocki

Creambird
21.06.2004, 09:30
And here literacy? She or is, or is not present, the doctor becomes worse from it or this not is not the philologist.