PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the boy 4, 5 years atsetonomichesky a crisis, an acetone three + ++, Saccharum 2, 5, z...

Natalia
18.06.2004, 09:22
At the boy 4, 5 years atsetonomichesky a crisis, an acetone three + ++, Saccharum 2, 5, during its or his life is the third strong crisis and so appears pereodicheski a smell from a mouth. On US without features. It would be desirable to learn or find out the reasons of occurrence and how to prevent such statuses. Consulted at doctors of opinion at all different: who speaks it is necessary to raise or increase Saccharum and all will pass or take place, though did or made a sugar curve - she in norm or rate; who speaks not sformirovalast pancreatic and there is no mastering peep and correct splitting. I shall be very grateful for the answer.

Natasha
21.06.2004, 09:05
Hello! At my boy such crisises happened earlier very much often, yet has not diagnosed. We had a genetic pathology - disturbance aminokislotnogo an exchange, he cannot eat any fiber, LEUCINUM is more exact amino acid. And as soon as narushem a strict protein-free diet, there are metabolic crisises - a vomiting, a lethargy, an acetone in urine, a hypoglycemia. And with pancreatic it is not connected in any way. And it is connected with disturbance of a metabolism amino-and organic k-t. I think, you should survey too the boy on such pathologies that in the future its or his life was high-grade. We are observed in Moscow, in MNII Pediatrics and children's surgery (street Taldomskaja, 2) in unit of genetics.