PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. We already addressed to you. Many thanks for answers...

Andrey
19.06.2004, 20:10
Hello the doctor. We already addressed to you. Many thanks for answers. I here still that have recollected. To the child in 2 and in 4. Did or made US of a head. I result or bring last result, t. To. They are similar. Structures or frames a goal. A brain raspolozh. Correctly. Lateral zhel-ki are not expanded. Left 1 = D the Forward horn at the left 0, 3 sm, on the right 0, 3. Vascular plexuses a side. zhelud-kov are symmetric, neizmeneny 1 = D. 3 j, 4 j zhel-ki are not expanded. The Cavity of the septum pellucidum is closed. M-the echo is expanded 0, 5. podobolochnoe the space is expanded symmetrically from both parties or sides up to 0, 23. Ehogennost a goal. A brain it is saved. Focal changes: a fibrosis on a course of striatal arteries from both parties or sides linear and V the figurative form. Prompt please. Whether that this fibrosis could kak-to affect or influence occurrence at the child of an epileptic syndrome or it completely not the things not interconnected with each other? Whether it is dangerous obnaruzhenyj a fibrosis to health of the child? Whether it is necessary also it or him for us kak-that it to treat? Our doctor kak-that has easy concerned to such conclusion of US. The only thing that we then did or made it drank or saw nemotan and Diacarbum (but it like as iz-for hydrocephaluses). And more, I cannot forget all diagnosed "episindrom". But tell or say, whether there are errors in EEG, considering, that the child slept badly, superficially, often woke up. And in 6 months 3 4 days prior to ORZ and accordingly up to first "attack" the child has fallen from a sofa. But it was not high, about 40 sm there was no even an ecchymosis. Whether falling sprovatsirovat occurrence episindroma could? Excuse me for such big question.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
21.06.2004, 02:23
In occasion of NSG - hardly it concerns a clinical picture. I any at the child do not see a hydrocephalus. Errors in EEG meet constantly, but without most EEG blindfold to estimate or appreciate it or her it is impossible, is the subjective method, not giving in any processing, the estimation occurs or happens only in a head of the expert. The good expert usually does not confuse a handicap in EEG to truly cerebral phenomena (usually, but not always, besides iz-for subjectivity of a method). With falling all this it is hardly connected. I repeat, the diagnosis is not clear to me, is not present precise karitny attacks (?) and picture EEG.