PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Lyudmila Iosifovna! My daughter already almost 10 months and at it or her legk...

Natalia
19.06.2004, 21:13
Dear Lyudmila Iosifovna!
My daughter already almost 10 months and at it or her an easy or a light;a mild strabismus. When we were at the oculist, to us have told or said, what is it "optical illusion", and it because at it or her east cut or section of eyes, though a cut or section of eyes at it or her simply amygdaloid. Still the doctor has used a word "epikart", than me has confused finally. Has told or said, that when the child will grow, it will be possible for her to perform plastic operation.
Help or Assist, please, advice or council. Whether whether there is at this age at children an easy or a light;a mild (!) strabismus and ispravimo it.
Natalia

Gorlacheva L.I.
21.06.2004, 00:36
Dear Natalia! At children in the age of 10 months development of a strabismus is possible or probable. In some cases at small children (in the age of till 1 year) it is really observed " kazheshcheesja a strabismus ". It is connected with a wide bridge at the child. Probably, at your child epikantus (small dermal skladochka at an internal angle of eyes). However, at epikantuse there is no necessity pribugat to plastic surgery! In any case of your child it is necessary to look internally. As if the strabismus vse-taki is, it is necessary to begin treatment.