PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I wrote to you approximately on January, 15th about the son and children's sadike. I with...

Lolita
20.06.2004, 02:31
Hello, I wrote to you approximately on January, 15th about the son and children's sadike.
I agree to recognize certain psychological problems at the son, (recently he has represented a black fur-tree in hurricane), but it is excruciatingly digging in a domestic surroundings I can find nothing, except for presence of the sister. But the son adores it or her, though as to the child selfish impulses, vo-the second are sometimes inherent to him also, he is "favourite" make related the husband from which we live. About a garden hardly to learn or find out from the son, he of anything particularly does not tell (" a fur-tree, walked "). From time to time someone has knocked, but whether it is necessary to think, what so happens only to it or him? At the same time about the son the tutor responds to my inquiries tersely and anything concrete (" ate, walked "). Me disturbs, that the son does not participate in any way in a life of group, the tutor simply deprives of its or his any "assignments or orders". It is especially insulting, as the group experimental - half for a year is more younger, and the son one of seniors. Whether it is possible or probable, that the reason of a neurosis is estrangement and coldness of the tutor. The tutor does not slander on the son, but it is obvious, that he "plays about" only in a garden, houses cannot be hidden it, as 5 person lives in ours 2 hkomnatnoj to an apartment, and he on angles is not hidden. Can, it is a projection of the attitude or relation to parents of the child (I not smiling, I can not " gossip for a while without ceremony ")? The Short of a question: how to make a situation for the son of more comfortable, whether the reason of a neurosis in children's to a garden can be covered, if yes, as it to find out how to improve attitudes or relations with the tutor? Respond, please.

Pisarenko N.A.
20.06.2004, 22:30
1. It is a question "in general", I too deal not with the alive child, and with maminymi descriptions, here I can advise to consult with the psychologist internally, to show the child, 2. Can, but it is improbable, that has put only in it or this, 3. make above itself effort and adjust attitudes or relations with the tutor. Without "to chat" to not manage.