PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me appreciable enough assimetrija faces (right it is less and more uploshchennaja)...

Tatyana
19.06.2004, 19:52
At me appreciable enough assimetrija faces (right it is less and more uploshchennaja) - though have noticed it only at teenage age after a traumatic arthritis (chewed an apple and podvyvihnula the jaw - clicked - treatments was not spent - like has passed or has taken place, and in half a year has repeated (chewed drying and have appeared pains) all over again thought that iz-for it or this assimetrija, and have then looked or seen photos and have seen what is it sdetstva. The reason I thought there was perinatalnaja a trauma of a cervical department (earlier in fact did not diagnose and did not treat). The first daughter was born normal - assimetrii was not and is not present (her now 12). Recently has given birth to the second - and here in three months has paid attention, that at it or her frontal prominences or mamelon non-uniform right more left and shchechka too right are chubbier). If to look directly at the child it is imperceptible. And if to put to itself on a breast a backrest and to look a little from above - that is visible. It that, unless happens hereditary - assimetrija? And there can be any serious reasons? I here have read through, that there can be tumours. So on the child you will not tell or say, that something is sick. In fact if there was a tumour probably there would be also a clinic? The doctor! I very much experience!

Kushel J.V.
20.06.2004, 21:25
Most likely at you and at your child a unilateral coronary synostosis - plagiotsefalija (one of variants of a premature fusion or cleisis of cranial seams). It is a cosmetic problem which correction is ideal" for spending in the age of nearby 6 mes (at desire, certainly)
Yours faithfully, D-r Kushel