PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt please, to my child of 3 weeks, some days...

Elena
16.06.2004, 10:02
Hello, prompt please, to my child of 3 weeks, some days are observed a chair of green color, sometimes with slime, the temperature is not present. Me have limited in meal, but the result is not present. From products I eat only a boiled beef, kilomolochnye products BIFI, vrach speaks, what is it from a disadvantage of milk, but milk while it is enough, the diet planing, what is it can be?

Nastja
17.06.2004, 01:00
You did not hand over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis? Hand over, in any case it is better to make it earlier.

Marina
18.06.2004, 13:45
Green kaka - almost correct attribute of a dysbacteriosis and a staphilococcus. Go to hand over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis. The sterile jar to deliver kaku during 3 h hours, it is impossible to hand over kaku from a diaper.

Mum
19.06.2004, 20:18
From the bitter experience urgently I do not recommend to treat the child up to 3 3.5 months Now all doctors speak that up to 3 at babies a dysbacteriosis (pravelnee to tell or say disbioz) NORM or RATE. Listen "cherezchur" to careful mum who puzzles as lecht the child (4) over " treatment of a dysbacteriosis ". Esteem in section the gastroenterologist clause or article d-ra Vasilenko and all will understand. I hope you will listen.

Marina
20.06.2004, 20:59
To us 4, 5 months. Kormimsja the breast, sometimes happens a chair of green color, but it is faster than that I not have eaten that. If the child normally adds in weight, cheerful and mobile, I think no trouble. I am guided by the feelings and observations over the child, than advice or councils of doctors which all pregnancy did not allow to proceed normally more. There will be questions, write