PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my son (10 years) in the past to year have diagnosed: vrozh...

Julia, Krasnodar
19.06.2004, 13:31
The dear doctor! To my son (10 years) in the past to year have diagnosed: congenital heart disease DMPP of 16 mm. Doctors advise a urgent surgical intervention. Heard, that in Moscow apply more modern methods the surgeon. Operations of the given diseases. Advise how to be, whether probably to manage treatment. I apply all data of researches.
US: left zheludochik: KDR-3, 7, KDO-58, it is not increased KSR-2, 3, UV-40.
Thickness stenok: back 0, 7, MZHP 0, 8. A cavity left prezhserdija 2, 1. The right departments: PP-37x31 mm,
PZH-2, 1 it is moderated it is increased mainly PZH. Character of movement MPZH normal. The mitral valve (I shall not understand a word) prolabirovanie cusps, a cusp thin. A root of an aorta: 2, 5 sm it is not changed. Disclosing of valves 1, 7 full. Cusps thin. Trikuspidalnyj the valve b/about. A pulmonary artery 2, 0 see
The pulmonic valve of a cusp thin. An interatrial septum: in sr/g
Defect of 16 mm.

DEHOKG: 1) the register on dumps a stream from left to right through DMPP to width of a stream
16, 2) on TK regurgi-
tatsija 1 2 (+), delta R s = 15 mm,
3) in LA (again delta)
R max = 11 mm hg the Conclusion: VPS, DMPP.

Electrocardiogram: Blockade of a back left branch (not iskl. blokadnaja the form of a hypertrophy m/with
PZH). Rising elekt-
richeskoj activity m/with left zhel-ka. Retardation a/v carrying out.

Rentrenografija: cor it is increased on dlinniku due to the left chambers, a waist
It is straightened, small
Protrusion conus pulm. In slanting prektsijah narrowing retrokard and retrosternal
Spaces
Roots are expanded, bestrukturny, b/a vessel. The drawing is strengthened.

Sharykin A.S.
20.06.2004, 20:31
DMPP close and by means of "umbrella or parasol" which spend in heart without opening a thorax. But it is paid procedure. For specification of all questions contact registry NTSSSH it or him. Bakuleva: 414 75 90 or 414 75 91