PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter (4, 5) last time often is ill or sick, but illness or disease is shown that...

Marina
15.06.2004, 10:03
My daughter (4, 5) last time often is ill or sick, but illness or disease is shown only in the form of tussis, I very much do not like this tussis, t. To. At itself its or her bronchuses are simply hammered by a sputum, two weeks ago it or she had a tussis by the evening became audible svisty, next day have called a doctor, have diagnosed a bronchitis, we have undergone treatment week, but antibiotics to her to give or allow did not become, treated national agents (or travkami, soared legs or pinches, pounded or triturated a breast and a backrest ointment " the doctor mom "). All signs have disappeared, but prohodiv week in sadik, snovo it is healthy. There was again a tussis, and by the evening respiration has become frequent, it was visible, that it is difficult to her to breathe, the temperature (37, 5) has risen and has held on nearby 2 h hours no more, after did not rise. Snovo have called a doctor, at once I shall make a reservation, I to the doctor in its or his last visit have told or said, that one year ago at me pojavila an allergy and an asthma, and here having come yesterday, she has assumed, that at my daughter can be too most, therefore has not written out any medicines, and has simply given a direction to the allergist. I would like to learn or find out, whether there can be a temperature at an allergy, and in general how to be to my daughter, what to accept, in fact to the allergist to us only 3 go March, and to her it is bad now, the only thing, that I give her it " the thoracal collecting " from tussis, more even I do not know than I can help or assist her. Advise to be as us.

Bolshakova M.A.
17.06.2004, 09:49
Considering, that at the child otjagoshchena a heredity most likely these episodes of tussis and the complicated respiration can be rastsenneny as an asthma. pomoochch it is possible for the child as follows: to sleep in the raised position, it is obligatory on sinteponovoj (wadded) pillow and under the same blanket, there is a sense to replace the thoracal collecting (t. To. At allergikov there can be reactions to their components) on ambrogeksal. Except for that it is necessary to cause or call again the pediatrist and to discuss an opportunity of use of the Euphyllinum or Klenbuterola.

Dmitry
20.06.2004, 17:55
Daughters 3 years, 5 months ago, at suspicion on a pneumonia, have been passed or have been taken place a course antibiotia. For these or it antibiotics 3 times, temperature, tussis, a rhinitis were necessary to drink 5 months. Doctors speak weak weak bronchuses. Absolutely oslab immunity how it or him to return, zakalivanie?, gemeopatija?