PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vasily Jurevich, hello! We have an extreme situation!...

Andrey
15.06.2004, 04:06
Vasily Jurevich, hello!
We have an extreme situation! The acceleration of convulsive attacks first has begun, have then appeared cleanly tonic. With serial current us hospitalized, pinned up that Relanium Prednisolonum and in the meantime entered Benzonalum. Have begun at once with 0, 025 h 3 times a day and though seriality has stopped (whether though a question from Benzonalum or from Relanium with Prednisolonum), but improvements do not come. 2 days have lifted back evening dose of Benzonalum up to 0, 05 and yesterday after awakening I began to notice in opinion of the child absentias epileptica hardly ulovimye, accompanied a myoclonia of blepharons and labiums... But yesterday still it was necessary to look narrowly closely or attentively. Today awakening has begun with a tonic spastic stricture after which absentias epileptica became absolutely appreciable, as well as a myoclonia and falling have joined! To us types of attacks which when or were have returned all! And all becomes worse, it is already complex or difficult to feed the child (meal follows from a mouth). It seems to me, that all moves to the status of myoclonic absentias epileptica. What it is possible to undertake urgently? I in a shock from conversation with doctors, since a question, and that you to us and finishing or stopping that we shall give the child that tell or say... But I not the clinician! My God, in Petersburg there is no neurology, now this or thus abundantly clear! What to us to do or make? To cancel Benzonalum? How it is emergency? What to add? Doctors want konvulsofin, but we had a pancreatitis (?) though they and do not find now its or his attributes... I in despair...
Andrey.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
16.06.2004, 22:26
Has responded mail.

Andrey
20.06.2004, 17:13
My God, how long it goes...