PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! To us of 6 months, we 3 months treat subluxations TBS. On control...

Maria
19.06.2004, 16:13
The doctor! To us of 6 months, we 3 months treat subluxations TBS. On a control picture indexes 28 and 24 (were 32 and 37), all is symmetric and is generated, stapeses to wear we continue. The orthopedist has told or said, that subluxations are not present, the residual phenomena. But the daughter has learned to overturn on a stomach or belly, and from position ljagushonka tries to rise on kolenki and to creep. And today I have noticed, that at delution of legs or pinches it or she had a click in the left leg or pinch, in a femur. Whether there could be from a load a dislocation of a joint? We did or made a roentgen 10 days ago, can be make US? I experience awfully, only all began to come to norm or rate. How to us now to be, whether there can be other reasons of clicks? Whether it is possible for her to try to creep, or in general it is better to not hold on a stomach or belly?

Porohnja V.S.
20.06.2004, 14:46
If you have started to treat for the first time joints in 3 months at which were such atsetabuljarnye indexes it is considered not a subluxation, and a dislocation. The dislocation by a functional plaster bandage not less than 8 months (for you) is treated. Stapeses you do not cure a dislocation up to the extremity or end and there will be a subluxation for all life and physical inability. Yet late - pass to a gypsum. You are right, this click - an attribute of a dislocation (about what I and write at once). The US does not give any information. Your doctor has chosen a wrong method of treatment and you have not convalescence, and weighting of a dislocation. Urgently take measures. Any crawlings and loads on joints.