PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My son (4 years) on a finger of an arm or a hand had a wart. Whether it is possible or probable it or her sves...

JULIJA
20.06.2004, 06:48
My son (4 years) on a finger of an arm or a hand had a wart. Whether probably it or her to reduce ointments, or national agents. In advance thanks.

Doctor V.I.Kochenov
20.06.2004, 12:41
Wart - papillomavirusnaja a tumour where the virus diklo is made multiple copies. And then misses on organizhmu and gives with the years all others opruholi, and the subsequent and a cancer Therefore to destruction of a wart it is necessary to approach or suit seriously, she praroditelnitsa other tumours. Nashertyvanija and pomazyvanija can lead to that the wart will disappear. t. e. The virus will miss on all organism. Whether treatment it? You will get rid of a wart, but will create the precondition to different tumoral troubles in the subsequent. A wart it is necessary to subject cryolysises or to evaporate or vaporize the laser, as almost zlokachestvennnuju a tumour. Esteem my management or manual for doctors on kriol. boom. ru