PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem such to the younger son of 13 years. At 6 monthly age diagnosed...

Tatyana
19.06.2004, 16:13
Problem such to the younger son of 13 years. At 6 monthly age diagnosed gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome and perinatalnaja entselofapatija on the basis of analyses. The extract is. Then the diagnosis was denied by other doctor to external attributes. Lived easy till 13 years. The floor of year back child has sharply changed in behaviour, is rude, (sometimes and it realizes) is strongly irritable, polnejsheee absence of interest to study (the two in a quarter), conflicts to teachers..... Whether there can be it display of an exacerbation of the diagnosis put in the childhood? Or as the some people consider or count transitive age of what I doubt. To psihiatoru or YOU c to help or assist. Yours faithfully, Tatyana.

Pisarenko N.A.
20.06.2004, 11:31
With a status of the child in half a year I do not see any direct communication. Your diagnosis is actually removed or taken actually off and forget about itself. Data for psychiatry, on your data, I do not see too. To the psychologist.