PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my friends the son was ill, washing mma the leukemia is afraid that at it or him. Here and I pr...

Sosedka
19.06.2004, 17:47
At my friends the son was ill, washing mma the leukemia is afraid that at it or him. Here and I ask you to explain that this or thus such. The boy of 4 years, was in sadike, at it or him the bleeding or as it to tell or say (he has begun wrote a blood), itself complained of a stomach or belly, has told or said that has fallen on a hill. In reanimation the anemia, a crisis, a hemoglobin 4 + have told or said that at it or him gemaliticheskaja, damages any it is not revealed. In general parents badly dressed it or him always strongly hotly (he sweated all) it is strongly cold, he constantly catches a cold or chills, is ill or sick. In general it is a pity the boy. Can you explain what is this illness or disease and whether there is a site where it is possible to read through about it or her, that the nobility as itself messages with the child, etc. Thankful in advance to you.

Bagautdinova I.V.
20.06.2004, 10:27
The leukemia is a disease of a blood at which process of maturing of blood cells is broken and there is a duplication kletok-precursors are normal leucocytes, thus the osteal brain is damaged or injured, and other organs are involved in pathological process (a liver, a lien, organs limfaticheskooj systems). In a described case the reason gemolitichekoj anemias the leukemia, and set of other diseases can be not obligatory.