PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I at you asked about a fontanel. To us have diagnosed gipertenz...

Marina
19.06.2004, 15:13
The doctor, I at you asked about a fontanel. To us have diagnosed gipertenzionno-gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome and a syndrome of a muscular hypertonia (if I have correctly disassembled that in a map is written). To the child 3, 5 months. At a birth the volume of a head was 34 sm, to 3 months 39 see Us have directed on NGS and weakening or relaxing massage. If fairly it would not be desirable to scoff once again at the child, during pregnancy to me the US did or made time 9. Tell or say, please, it is necessary for us to change the doctor or vse-taki to pass or take place this procedure. Thanks, in advance, for the answer!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
20.06.2004, 01:21
NSG in itself it is harmless. But in your case I do not see sense it or her to do or make, rate of body height of a head normal. That I particularly am pleasant to your doctor know, however the diagnosis " gipertenzionno-gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome " in a modern neurology is simple naprosto is absent. So solve, as to you to communicate with the doctor further.