PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt please on application of pampers. At me the son of 3 m...

Dmitry
14.06.2004, 19:14
Hello! Prompt please on application of pampers. At me the son 3 months. Opinions heard and read most protivorichivye in occasion of primenija pampers to boys. And and , whether it is possible to dress a question pampers for the night (6-7 hours of a dream successively) or are possible for the boy only quickly, for the period of walk (1,5-2 hours)?
What shows experience of application of these or it "podgunikov"?

The anonym
15.06.2004, 18:29
My child in pempersah was all time - now more than 5 years to him, problems any. The modern pampers especially "breathing", do not frame a hotbed effect and temperature inside of them no more, than in usual gauze diapers. The main thing to buy the good pampers, the known stamps, checked up. Problems will not be, believe.

Dmitry
16.06.2004, 00:55
I.e. it is possible that and 6-7 hours was for example for the night, yes? You speak: " the Main thing to buy the good pampers, the known stamps, checked up ", it for example what, yes "breathing"?

The anonym
17.06.2004, 08:19
It is possible and for 6-7 hours, and for 10 hours if the child longly sleeps, to not awake it or him to replace a diaper?! And we always used Huggies babysoft, sometimes Pampers premium cotton like (too breathing, i.e. such in which air circulates inside of a diaper).

Rachkov V.E.
18.06.2004, 19:32
Discussion about advantage or benefit and harm of pampers proceeds many years. Modern pampers of known firms do not irritate a skin and well keep a moisture. They can be worn (certainly changing in time) practically the whole day.
However, there is an opinion, that long (at boys is more senior than 1 year) wearing of pampers can affect or have an effect on a spermatogenesis. Convincing proofs it is not given. To be guided by that very well moderately easier.

Tanja
20.06.2004, 00:46
What means "breathing" pampers? In any of a pampers, even in Haggisah there is a layer of polyethylene (only it or him outside it is not visible, he inside, between internal and external "bumazhnm" a layer)