PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! It would be desirable to consult, at me the son (2, 6). Up to 2 h years pr...

Anna
18.06.2004, 07:55
Good afternoon! It would be desirable to consult, at me the son (2, 6). Up to 2 h years came to us at night, then I vse-taki have disaccustomed it or him, began to allocate or remove in the room and in the krovatku (have bought or purchased already a greater or big bed), to explain, that at everyone own bed and if it is necessary mum itself to it or him;them will approach or suit. But the matter is that thus if he wakes up at night demands that mum has come and has laid down to it or him;them, irons me on a head, and bystrenko falls asleep. Now he longly hurted or was ill;was sick and woke up at night naturally much, to tell the truth, I am already very tired about such (my) dashes. Wakes up up to 4 5 times for a night and calls me. (up to illness or disease 1 time for a night) woke up only. Tell or say, whether it is necessary to continue to approach or suit to it or him;them at night and to keep within series, will not fall asleep yet, or any other measures are necessary.

Pisarenko N.A.
19.06.2004, 23:28
Try or Taste 1. To not lay down to it or him;them, and easier or simply to sit down, hold for the handle itd, 2. Put itself a folding bed near to it or him krovatkoj for the period of illness or disease.