PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To daughter of 14 months. Displatsija, a congenital subluxation of the right femur. Spent r...

Evgenie
13.06.2004, 08:39
To daughter of 14 months. Displatsija, a congenital subluxation of the right femur. Spent early treatment. The plaster bandage for 3 months is now imposed. What procedures can be spent for avoidance of complications and simplification of its or her position.

Porohnja V.S.
14.06.2004, 22:50
Nothing should be spent. Supervise tsentratsiju heads in a joint. When there is begun treatment?

The anonym
15.06.2004, 15:32
By plaster bandage it is begun on December, 4th this year, putting off or taking out and the control it is appointed or nominated to March, 4th of the following.

I so understand that the control is spent rentgenograficheski? What can we make?

Porohnja V.S.
17.06.2004, 01:09
Vo-the first why so there is late begun treatment by a bandage? How you were treated before? Vo-the second, 3 months is a little, it is necessary at least (considering the started pathology) 6 months. If in 1, 5 2 months it will not be reached or achieved tsentratsija, it will be necessary to do or make aksiljar. You have already made complication by that that so have late begun treatment. Other complication can be a painful contracture. How in a gypsum conducted by the child?

Evgenie
17.06.2004, 03:38
The diagnosis has been put in 4 months of a life, pictures are made - is diagnosed a dysplasia. First stapeses Pavlika, splint Vilenskogo, massage, paraffin and t. Item the Head of a bone has grown till the normal sizes to 9 10 months and our orthopedists of type have told or said that all okej and it is not necessary to allow to rise on legs or foots, that she and did not do or make. However at a picture in 13 months the subluxation (congenital is diagnosed:). Here also have put a bandage. The child of conducts normally (almost). Strongly is not capricious. It is the basic attribute of a contracture? How we can check up tsentratsiju? US? A roentgen?

Unfortunately we live in Novgorod, however there is a big desire to receive better consultation and the general or common analysis of a situation. For this purpose we can and arrive.

Evgenie
18.06.2004, 08:19
Whether I at you can receive paid consultation far off? Shall tell or say I shall send all x-ray films (them 5 since 4 months up to 14 after applying a bandage) by means of FederalExpress or other service?

Porohnja V.S.
19.06.2004, 15:51
Treatment at you was spent not correctly therefore and the subluxation was saved. Though on the basis of that treated you absolutely incorrectly, I do not have guarantee, that the diagnosis is put to you correctly. The trouble and crying of the child is the basic attribute. The control only on the basis of a picture. Send pictures and I think to you it will be necessary to come - health of the child more dearly or expensively.