PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At us such situation. To the boy 8 mestsev. To us diagnose a syndrome dvigate...

Tatyana
17.06.2004, 08:27
At us such situation. To the boy 8 mestsev. We are diagnosed with a syndrome of impellent disturbances, the late regenerative period, an encephalopathy, the top mixed paraparesis, there was a dislocation of hip joints. Greater or big fingers of arms or hand are led to palms and anything with it or this to do or make we can not in any way. Where we only with it or him did not address, where only were not. And all seems to me, that we do or make nothing, we are not in time anywhere because plainly you do not know, that it is necessary to do or make. Improvements are appreciable, but doctors speak me, that I was not pleased, as here it is necessary to cry. In 7 months to us have put development on 3, 5. How to be? What it is necessary to do or make first of all? Would allow me to live once again this year I already would act absolutely differently. Than threatens diagnosed and as (for self-complacency) whether to define or determine sufficient there are improvements. And whether it is necessary to be upset at comparison of my son with other children who at this age already start to go, and we still do not sit at all...

The anonym
17.06.2004, 15:44
Here it is not necessary to compare precisely. My child has sat down about one year. Now 5, 5 years - go normally. But if it is fair - constantly be engaged with the child, do not stop on reached or achieved, at your age still it is possible to adjust much. Find high quality experts, completely in them trust both all carry out. And all at you will turn out. The main thing - to not lower or omit an arm or a hand and to see in the to the child only good and to not compare to anybody. All children are individual.

Lena
18.06.2004, 21:01
Address in institute of pediatrics or in sechenovku to the neuropathologist. Do not look and do not compare with other children, t to at you a case special and even small sdvig-this huge achievement. The most important do not despair and continue massages, medical gymnastics, a physiotherapy and t. Item of Successes

Irina
19.06.2004, 15:33
Tatyana, your problems to me are very clear....
At my daughter too impellent disturbances
The truth to her now 3, 5. Lechichili we it or her neperestovaja,
Through mummies such detok passing the information on all new concerning our children. I have understood one, not rejecting traditional methods of treatment, it is necessary to address and to modern: We drank or saw amino acids (in Moscow there is a center - write if it will interest, I can give coordinate) - improvements were appreciable, that usual doctors would not speak; two have spent fibrotomii (easy or light;mild operations as it is considered a nonconventional method, however after it or him the daughter snajala villages, has then gone without vstavanija on socks. All with huge efforts is given... But results that is!
Now she goes and plays, though certainly awkwardness in movements is present, however we struggle and we do not lower or we omit an arm or a hand - that and you we wish!
Write, I shall be glad to something to help or assist!! idemesch@iba. com. by or ICQ 81114870