PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter in April will be two years. Speaks very little, only two...

Natalia
17.06.2004, 23:11
My daughter in April will be two years. Speaks very little, only two three words, the rest shows gestures. Prompt please, that it is necessary to do or make.

Agashkina O.M.
19.06.2004, 06:38
Dear Natalia if to speak about an estimation of stages of development of speech in the age of 2, the child should show approximately 3 5 parts of a body, a lexicon - about 50 words; the beginning of a phrase from 2 words. Understands the actions designated on pictures, carries out instructions of type Show, who sits, who sleeps; carries out two-level instruktsiju-Go to kitchen or cuisine and bring a cup, understands value or meaning;importance of pretexts in habitual concrete situatsii-On what you you sit? If you malyshka understands the turned speech, t. e carries out instructions which I have resulted or brought as an example and similar it is possible to consider or count development of the child in norm or rate (even if the child speaks a little). Besides it is necessary to consider individuality of the kid, the hereditary factor (it is possible or probable you or the husband have started to speak late), the general or common physical weakening, frequent respiratory diseases (especially during this period, t. e the period of a becoming of speech - up to 3 h years), a dismaturity caused by a prematurity or a fetal pathology, a rachitis, mental traumas (a fright, long psihotravmirujushchaja a situation in family and t. Item For stimulation of speech it is necessary: to draw attention to correct sounding words. Constantly to talk to the child that he sees at present (the at home, on walk, in game). Do not interrupt speech of the child. Expand or dilate comprehension of speech by means of pictures, stimulate the story on them (in the beginning can tell). Detains development of speech disturbance of phonemic hearing (the logopedist checks). You can develop it or him, n-r, definition of a sound in space by means of sounding toys. Read, learn or teach short rhymes, put or fold a mosaic, be engaged in articulation and finger-type gymnastics (it is possible to buy or purchase the book, now it is a lot of them), mould, cut out, draw, design. Yes, gestures mean in development of speech much. I wish success!