PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! At my kid (5 years) MKD. In a dream he does or makes deep...

Lana
17.06.2004, 06:20
Hello, the Doctor! At my kid (5 years) MKD. In a dream he does or makes a deep inspiration, the exhalation and its or his respiration stops till 13 seconds. Also he strongly sweats during a backfilling: around of a neck huge drops or it is direct as water. prokomentirujte please these phenomena. Iz-for sweatings he often catches a cold, cold influences heart and a vicious circle. 1 time in a floor of year appoint or nominate Riboxinum, asparkam. After a course of improvement, but MKD does not pass or take place. What will advise?

Tutelman K.M.
18.06.2004, 06:29
If MKD it is a myocardial dystrophy it is not clear on the basis of what the given diagnosis is established or installed. It is necessary precisely the nobility what at the child there are changes on an electrocardiogram, EhoKG. Night apnoe (?) and disturbances of a thermoregulation (the raised or increased diaphoresis) are not "classical" attributes of a myocardial dystrophy. Therefore for the beginning it is necessary to understand the diagnosis. And then already to think of a correctness of purpose or appointment of this or that therapy.
Probably that the given clinical picture in any way also is not connected with a pathology of heart.

To exclude a cardial pathology in most cases to pass or take place an electrocardiogram, EhoKG and to consult with the cardiologist.
Consultation of the cardiologist and cardiologic inspection (an electrocardiogram, EhoKG, etc.) you can pass or take place in unit of a cardiology of the Moscow scientific research institute of pediatrics and DH. Ph. 483 70 92 Tutelman Konstantin Moiseevich. Also you can communicate with me, having sent the contact information (for example, Moscow phone) on e-mail tutelman@mail. ru.

Lana
19.06.2004, 03:10
Thanks for the answer.