PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Whether tell or say, please, the truth that reception no-shpy during...

Tanka
12.06.2004, 11:22
Hello! Whether tell or say, please, the truth that reception no-shpy during pregnancy can have an adverse effect on development of the speech center in the child - t. e. What to speak will begin later iz-for no-shpy?
Thanks.

Suponeva N.A.
13.06.2004, 18:40
Whence you have taken it?

Suponeva N, And.
15.06.2004, 23:08
There is no time to visit or attend the conference specified by you, but, by the fragment resulted or brought by you, it is a question of retardation of closing of an aortal duct (transition with fetalnogo type of a circulation on usual) at krysjat to which mums entered in particular Drotaverinum (t. e. no-shpu). On the basis of what it is drawn a conclusion that too most occurs or happens and at people - I do not know. And and here speech - it is completely not clear. Specify

Irina
19.06.2004, 01:26
Tanka, I read the same, but special attention have not given. To us it will be fast year and the neuropathologist (good, from DKNP) puts a delay reche-motor development. During beremnnosti accepted no-shpu. Can, these events in any way and are not connected...
Ksta, I shall support or maintain Suponevu, the citation any left.