PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my daughter temperature from 38, 0 up to 40, about and tussis already 9 dn...

Irina Tchernyshev
16.06.2004, 18:57
Hello!
At my daughter temperature from 38, 0 up to 40, about and tussis 9 days. The first 5 days were every day doctors (different) the diagnosis: ORVI or GRIP.
What to do or make?
Treatment: OSPENUM, Bronkihum, Vitamins C laktobakterijami (Bifidozavriki) - 5.
Results are not present.
Advise the good pediatrist. Thanks.

Maria
16.06.2004, 22:47
By the resulted or brought information, at the child, most likely, a pneumonia which is better for treating in a hospital.

Alla
18.06.2004, 03:35
Hello Irina. Mine a daughter 3 years and we had a similar situation t 38 39 kept 6 days caused neotlozhku, the pediatrist came, and even 03 came diagnosed (orvi) too appointed or nominated different medicines but to sense was t decreased, then to us have appointed or nominated children's antibiotic Flemoksin 125. And nurofen the syrup (from temperature) after reception of an antibiotic became easier here already has passed or has taken place 3 weeks and at a daughter tussis yet proshchel, I advise you do not hurry with hospitalization.

child
18.06.2004, 20:52
It is necessary to make even a roentgen and the analysis of a blood... If to tighten or delay with a pneumonia one course a/would be required not, and complications are possible or probable (pleuritis) and a finding in reanimation...