PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor please respond me, I on e-a mail have sent the letter to you. Nerves already...

Anja
16.06.2004, 17:09
The doctor please respond me, I on e-a mail have sent the letter to you. Nerves already on a limit.

Khaikin And.
16.06.2004, 21:56
Yes, in continuation of conversation, I wish to tell or say still, that sometimes so the pneumonia is shown. Watch or keep up respiratory ways, behind tussis.

Anja
17.06.2004, 09:30
She like does not cough yet. Well will sometimes cough, but it is rare. And huge to you thanks the doctor for a call. The husband has run in a drugstore behind medicines. Till now after your call I sit and I am surprised, whence such good person tolko has appeared. Here the doctors on patsientov do not turn attention, and you so far and try to help or assist all asking about the help. I do not know as you to thank, but I never shall forget you.
And about the daughter I shall write as at us all will develop.

Anja
18.06.2004, 10:35
She like does not cough yet. Well will sometimes cough, but it is rare. And huge to you thanks the doctor for a call. The husband has run in a drugstore behind medicines. Till now after your call I sit and I am surprised, whence such good person tolko has appeared. Here the doctors on patsientov do not turn attention, and you so far and try to help or assist all asking about the help. I do not know as you to thank, but I never shall forget you.
And about the daughter I shall write as at us all will develop.

Khaikin And.
18.06.2004, 20:24
Have agreed. Necessarily write.