PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I feeding mum. Recently was ill, a nose to breathe could not at all...

Ekaterina
14.06.2004, 22:58
Hello! I feeding mum. Recently was ill, a nose to breathe I can not at all, 3 times has dripped Doctor Tajss (Xylomethazolinum), and has now read through, that such preparations are counter-indicative during feeding by a breast. And at use Nazola feeding in general needs to be stopped. To drip any more I shall not be. Whether I have done much harm to the child?

Radionova L.M.
18.06.2004, 12:55
Ekaterina, for a nose vasoconstrictive (type "Naphthyzinum") is more 3 4 days to use Drops is impossible. Besides such drops do not treat a rhinitis, and only reduce puffiness sdizistoj due to narrowing vessels. For a nose , "Nazol", "Nazivin" to use it is impossible (thoracal feeding as contraindication is specified in instruktsii-the loose leaf). Try or taste "Pinosol" - its or his action softer. But I think to the kid you have not done much harm, dripping three times. Success.

Alice
18.06.2004, 15:47
Pinosol really excellent or different alternative, only it is necessary to have in view of, that vasoconstrictive action at it or him is expressed much more weakly, t. To. It is a vegetative preparation, but action on mucous as a whole - very good. It or him it is possible to apply long enough time. And even for putting off or taking out of edemas mucous and normalization of allocation of slime it is possible to use spray Akvamaris bravely.