PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Vasily Jurevich! Probably a case history to describe again not...

Elena
16.06.2004, 15:07
Hello, Vasily Jurevich!
Probably the case history should not be described again. The neurologist from out-patient departments (Medvedkovo) has given a direction in 6 ju a children's insane hospital (5 j the Don fare). There epileptolog has directed on EEG and the ECHO. Result EEG-all within the limits of norm or rate. On EHO-the moderate hydrocephalus. All rest norm or rate. Have gone or send in the same place to the neuropathologist. Has knocked molotochkom, before eyes povodila a toy. Has told or said, that it's OK. Only here by result EHO-the-raised intracranial pressure. But at us (headaches, a vomiting, disturbance of coordination) this syndrome - to mine is not present other attributes. (volume golovy-49.5, devochka-3). Though sometimes falls, in my opinion, on an equal place. Has written in a map restful mixture with Leonurus and diuretic effetom. A map not giving on arms or hand, have carried to epileptologu which has informed the following. To exclude completely an epilepsy, it is necessary to pass or take place EEG in a dream (have entered the name for June). And as to the moderate hydrocephalus it as those is not treated. Often meets. It is necessary to drink diuretic and all. Night awakenings can it or this and be caused or cause. Has appointed or nominated in a month a repeated ECHO. All results will be mail otprvleny in our out-patient department to the neurologist. There will write out the prescription on mixture. On arms or hand give nothing. 3 weeks at night all were quiet. But here yesterday has again woken up, cried, but did not jump on arms or hand, and simply span. On observation, all last attacks were on a background nedosyanija (to sleep in the afternoon does not want or wish, and in the evening already any, falls asleep almost instantly and if will have a sleep at night it's OK in the afternoon). All can vse-taki not is made, that is necessary. And the moderate hydrocephalus vyzyvat trouble. Excuse, for can izlishnii details.
Whether instead of such statuses by shortage of any substance in an organism can be caused or cause? At us on a background of a diathesis the calciuria has developed. Here 3 j day also we drink diuretic Kanefron and 12.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.06.2004, 05:01
It is a lot of delirium in 6 psychoneurological hospital... No echo speaks about any pressure and a hydrocephalus and in your case about it or him it is necessary to forget. Diuretic are not necessary absolutely. In 6 DPB it is more a leg or foot, they bungle. EEG it is necessary to do or make monitoring of a night dream or in nevro-Honey (953 1634), or in NPTS on Mozhaisk sh., 6. (443 6475). After that to seem epileptologu in the same place (or me).

Lyudmila
17.06.2004, 17:40
In nevromede it is certainly good, but night monitoring costs or stands 6500, I collided or faced with it or this

Nogovitsyn V.J.
18.06.2004, 15:27
He cannot cost 5 copecks. Find more cheaply with the same quality, as in nevromede. If to the child it should be chosen you where better or more cheaply? Considering, what in Moscow is few choice?