PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To my daughter 2 years. On reception at the orthopedist in 4 months - diagno...

Natalia
18.06.2004, 06:34
Good afternoon!
To my daughter 2 years. On reception at the orthopedist in 4 months - the diagnosis strephexopodias.
Have then addressed in the age of 1 year and 4 months as began to notice that legs or foots at dochenki steel
Are similar on h-the figurative form. I connect or bind it that after a year she began to go much.
Suspected a rachitis, handed over a blood from a vein. A calcium and phosphorus in norm or rate and the others kompanety too by way of.........
And here we 5 months sleep in tutarah. But I would not tell or say, that there are greater or big changes. At the orthopedist were once again. She has written strephexopodias and valgus deformation of legs or foots (something in this sort)
When I ask dochu to rise directly, she rises directly, does not fill up a foot and legs or foots seem straight lines. And as there is, all on new, a foot were filled up, sootvetsvenno kolenki too in this party or side and here he X.
What to us to do or make? Really it for all life? How much to us to wear tutary? Can what exercises is?
Or any procedures by which I can do or make to her.
And more voprosik. Whether I to her can do or make massage of legs or pinches? I shall not make worse? Also there can be any references on this question. And that to massazhistke in an out-patient department turn on a floor of year. We wait, we wait and in any way do not cause or cause.
In advance thanks!

Porohnja V.S.
18.06.2004, 14:50
It is possible to do or make massage only internal group of muscles of legs or foots. Buy or purchase a bicycle with a frame, adhere a small small pillow on a frame that she prevented to twist to the child pedals and let goes for a drive. Well also treat a rachitis (unfortunately he can be D-independent).