PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. Help or Assist advice or council, please. To my child 15 me...

Irina
16.06.2004, 21:47
Hello, the Doctor.
Help or Assist advice or council, please.
To my child of 15 months, 2 months keep a dry eruption on femurs, around of elbows and on pobdorodke. Has arisen after a rubella. After illness or disease anything the new child in a ration did not add. Up to illness or disease of allergic reaction to meal was not.
The child with a dolichosigma (the diagnosis by results of a roentgen), now the chair was normalized, up to 8 mi months were constipations and a dysbacteriosis which treated Hilak - an ohm, Lineks-an ohm, has helped or assisted Simbiter. In 8 months the analysis good.
Now we try to hand over the analysis of a blood on an allergy, but it is necessary to wait for it or him any time. Before did or made check on an allergy by means of " the apparatus with butylochkami ". On it or him;them any allergy have not revealed. Have attributed ACIDOBIFIDUS - lactobacillus, acidophilus and bifidus probiotic powder (manufacturer Higher Nature, UK).

We live in Ireland and the analysis on a dysbacteriosis we can not hand over.
Advise how correctly to construct, please, a diet of the child at this age (on the Internet the information about products the extremely inconsistent).

Whether there can be an allergy on products on which there was no eruption earlier? Than this dermatitis is caused or called? What treatment can be applied?

In advance thanks for the help.

Maria
18.06.2004, 13:50
The big sense in analyses on revealings of allergens and a dysbacteriosis is not present. Unauthenticity of analyses on an allergy reaches or achieves up to 50 %. Results of the analysis on a dysbacteriosis very much depends on a delivery... It is necessary to plant or put the child on a rigid diet. It is necessary to refuse all produtkov without which it is possible to live - sweet, citrus... To replace wheat with a rye, the cow on a goat (it is desirable sour-milk products), to cook soups on 3 m a broth... After the period of a rigid diet, it is necessary to enter on one product into a week and to write down presence or absence of reactions. Thus the diet can be expanded. It is possible poprobyvat to use Ketotifenum (Zaditenum) a long course