PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear mummies, at which thoracal children rasporkah: as you with them zanimaetes...

Mum Olja
12.06.2004, 00:38
Dear mummies, at which thoracal children rasporkah: how you with them are engaged? Whether often wear on arms or hand, do or make massage - that us it does not turn out in any way, it is complex or difficult to remove or take out konstruktsiju-, how zabavjalete detenka?

Porohnja V.S.
13.06.2004, 03:10
Girls, your conversation has come already on such level of doubtful methods of treatment, that I am compelled or forced to remove all that other visitors to not get or start in delusion. If it is interesting to them to look or see the most effective methods of treatment of a pathology of hip joints approved or confirmed by Ministry of Health - address on a site orthopedist. ru

OlgaS
15.06.2004, 07:33
In vain you so because when the first some day the child (the child, native, instead of what another's patient), cries without a stopping and does not sleep and does not eat, very difficultly. And the doctor speaks anything there are no better maternal arms or hand.... And mother not iron, and to the child only 3 months. Here so.

Anna
16.06.2004, 15:57
Girls it is possible to create temku in conferences on www. materinstvo. ru and easy to communicate

Porohnja V.S.
18.06.2004, 11:01
Well and consult to me - I not against. For what to you to exchange doubtful character the information which not only can bring advantage or benefit, but also harm?