PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son 3 years. Speaks, that he wishes to be the girl. For new year asks podar...

Nastja
15.06.2004, 17:50
To the son 3 years. Speaks, that he wishes to be the girl. For new year asks to present a bracelet and a doll. Though with dolls it is not played. In sadike is friends and sdevochkami and of boys. Likes to dress maminy skirts. How much or As far as it is a situation it is normal for such age? How messages to parents in similar situations?

Tanja
17.06.2004, 06:24
Nastja, forgive or excuse and do not take offence, but can you very much wanted the girl? And it has left traces. Or such assumptions are not plausible?

Pisarenko N.A.
17.06.2004, 15:20
Not so normal situation. It is necessary to show the child.
Mum should repeat, certainly, that he the boy, etc. Bracelets to give, certainly, it is not necessary.

Tatyana
18.06.2004, 06:55
My son one time too wished to be the girl. Sometimes asked to allow to him to wear or defame my ornaments. I too worried. And it has then appeared, that he has fallen in love with the girl and has thought (from its or his words), that if he will be similar to the girl it will be easier to him to make friends with her.