PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Constantly I read in konferenitsii manuals of type: calm down! Patience! And..

Face
14.06.2004, 05:03
Constantly I read in konferenitsii manuals of type: calm down! Patience! And HOW to calm down and suffer or be abirritated and suffer;calm down and bear;be abirritated and bear?!!! WHEN you understand mind or wit, that the child is a child, but any tricks irritate, problems - excite. Because even if you do not show the excitement or a boring it nakaplivaets I inside, and children feel it!!! FROM easy or light to tell or say: do not worry, but here is how to make so that REALLY to not worry, instead of to suffer or bear having linked a teeth?

Pisarenko N.A.
18.06.2004, 04:51
I never suggested to suffer or bear all absolutely, but is concrete situatsiii, when 1. It is necessary to depart aside (you in the underground, for example, are not linked to everyone who has pushed) or 2. To understand, that all this will pass or take place itself and, by the way, has begun without maminoj faults or participations. If you basically should be irritated, probably, the problem consists in your hypersensibility, alarm or a complex " not enough good mum ".