PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrvstvujte, the doctor! My daughter of 9 years. At body height of 136 sm she weighs 39.5 kg...

Irina
16.06.2004, 14:17
Zdrvstvujte, the doctor! My daughter of 9 years. At body height of 136 sm she weighs 39.5 kg. Likely it within the limits of norm or rate, but at it or her very quaggy, big stomach or belly, and in general she polnenkaja. She eats not much, we even have written down for a week as when ate, but all the same recovers, though is very mobile. Have now handed over analyses, have made US. To us have registered zhidktj bifidobakterin, speak, that the intestine badly works, zheludou " Adeps zaros "
The daughter in group of risk, at me sah. Diabetum, we cannot grow stout. Help or assist advice or council - what to do or make, to what doctor to show? Yours faithfully, Irina

Khaikin And.
18.06.2004, 04:01
Strange definition! ADEPS ZAROS!? The more I advise, the I am surprised is more often! Nu-well... Address first of all to the endocrinologist, and hand over a structure of thyroid hormones, and as a lipide structure and Prolactinum. Saccharum. And then we shall talk.