PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child have put diagnoz-an annular granuloma. Naravili on consultation...

Irina
13.06.2004, 19:08
To the child have put diagnoz-an annular granuloma. Naravili on consultation to the phthisiatrician. A Mantoux test - 3., roentgenograms and analyses in norm or rate. But the phthisiatrician has convinced me, that the granuloma is a reaction to Kokh's rod, that the child is primarily infected by a tuberculosis! I in a shock! A question - whether can demand from me in d. To a garden of translation or transfer of the child in specialized sadik for the infected children?? Very much I ask consultation.

The anonym
17.06.2004, 12:44
Interesting statement of a question - you do not ask as to treat the child, and worry only for d/with!!!!!
The annular granuloma is seldom connected with a tuberculosis, more often with Diabetum. Visit or attend other doctor

Albanova V.I.
18.06.2004, 00:41
3 mm - are not enough to speak about a becoming infected. The annular granuloma is not connected with a tuberculosis. And in other garden of the child to translate it is not necessary.