PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt please as itself to a message. To my daughter 5, 5 years. Re...

Elena
15.06.2004, 13:13
Hello, prompt please as itself to a message. To my daughter 5, 5 years. The child very sociable, alive. But the matter is that at her the mouth is never closed: she constantly speaks something, or she with someone communicates or with herself, either simply songs are sung or still with something. You start to do or make zamechanija-she in obshchem-that does not react. It something abnormal or at such age for the hyperactive child is norm or rate? Thanks.

The anonym
16.06.2004, 19:00
U NAS TOZE SAMOJE..

Pisarenko N.A.
17.06.2004, 12:50
Norm or Rate.

Tanja
17.06.2004, 18:55
My son spoke without a stopping not paying attention listen to it or him or not he constantly found to itself(himself) employment or occupation, thus playing all time talked. In 5 years has started to read, that read through all tried to tell all. Its or his mental development advanced sverstvnikov 2-3 years. In 7 years before school to him have diagnosed the CHILDREN'S SCHIZOPHRENIA. Now to him 13. He under observation of the psychiatrist, receives preparations which brake its or his activity a little. At school of a problem with teachers and children. There it is not interesting to him. Reads proceedings, studying or investigating thoroughly only those subjects which considers or counts necessary. I longly not could will be measured with this diagnosis convincing myself, that he is simple giper active, but have now calmed down, t. To. It is a lot of such children.