PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, respond please, to the child year and three, he a little absolutely speaks, ma-...

Marina
15.06.2004, 18:45
The doctor, respond please, to the child year and three, he a little absolutely speaks, ma-mA, ba-ba and more hardly, speaks gestures (shows a finger) and squeal such specific (it at it or him as though "give"). Sometimes all the day neither words. Nor a syllable. We talk to it or him much. I had an idea - at itself some time back daddy strongly shouted, the boy was frightened. In general, it at us not system, stresses in family, but here few times was... And now he became more nervous, it seems to me, is frightened an opened door or if sharply to rise behind a back. If the daddy speaks with it or him strictly, even hardly strogovato, he starts to be frightened. If cries at night, I shall approach or suit - at once calms down or is abirritated, and the daddy - in squeal. Tell or say, whether will pass or take place it and whether that he almost does not speak can be connected with it or this. Thanks. Also what to do or make.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.06.2004, 04:20
It is necessary to seem to the children's neurologist and the psychologist (the last more to parents).

Marina
17.06.2004, 13:23
Thanks, however, I think, a little then such parents that should not visit or attend the psychologist constantly..........

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.06.2004, 18:44
It agree.