PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my daughter vrazhdennyj vyverh femurs (6 months) The right leg or foot has sat down on places...

allahverdiev v.e
12.06.2004, 20:24
At my daughter vrazhdennyj vyverh femurs (6 months)
The right leg or foot has sat down on a place, but left is not present. probavali
Step-ladders now in a gypsum. Doctors govjarjat, that up to 2 h years to make nothing. Where to me will address advise?

Alla
14.06.2004, 10:37
In Moscow I would advise to address in TSITO (the central institute travmotologii and an orthopedics of name Priorova, street Priorova, the house 10; children's polyclinic unit). But, most likely, all how doctors, as speak you subluxations (dislocations, predislocations) beder lechatsja correct bracing of legs or pinches (in your case is a gypsum) and time (unfortunately, it is long). Success and health to your girl.

Porohnja V.S.
14.06.2004, 23:26
Alla, the request to you: similar advice or councils at conference any more do not give. To advise - something is necessary the nobility, and you divide or share;part opinion of treating "doctors". On a certified cycle on an orthopedics in that to year to us (orthopedists) have forbidden to direct or refer primary patients in TSITO. There are engaged a little in other pathology.

Mister Allahverdiev, most likely with such doctors your daughter becomes the invalid for all life. I would advise you to take more quickly the child, all pictures and to arrive on consultation to Moscow in Children's orthopedic hospital it or him. Zatsepin. Consultation costs or stands 400 roubles.

collega
15.06.2004, 05:28
A cto, bez 400r. detei v Rossii ne smotriat i ne lechat?
Ili eto tolko u dok. Porochni?

Porohnja V.S.
15.06.2004, 15:37
For collega.
Children's orthopedic hospital it or him. Zatsepin free of charge treats inhabitants of Moscow. To all other citizens also there are consultations, but on a commercial basis. The prices as you see, rather symbolical.
Again you, maestro, oblazhalis.
samomu-that is not insulting? Though small advantage get...

Alla
16.06.2004, 02:34
To you as to "doctor", it should be even a shame with the phrase " Mister Allahverdiev, most likely with such doctors your daughter becomes the invalid for all life ". Treats not only business, but also a word, but not in your case: - (. And g-well Allahverdievu I advise to address in TSITO, phone of a nursery pol-ki 1535171

Porohnja V.S.
17.06.2004, 14:22
Alla! - russki I have written you the request of doctors TSITO! Really it is not clear? The doctor should take urgently in case of emergency measures if gde-that medical mistakes or errors are admitted or allowed to prevent new complications, instead of to veil a situation streamline hints and to miss precious time - the child in fact kazhduj day disease grows also is formed also quickly. In medicine it is necessary to face the truth always, instead of, protecting "official authority" to build iridescent imaginations - they dearly or expensively manage for patients. In any civilized country of the world for such mistakes or errors of the doctor inflict to judicial punishment, and at us - "unnecessary" sheets in a case history and all OK correspond! By the way, on last certified cycle on an orthopedics to us spoke about changes in the judicial legislation, providing the criminal liability for medical mistakes or errors. Nakonets-that at our patients though any rights will appear.